Monday, November 23, 2009

A Ponytail and the Boots...

The First Pony
Just as flexible as her mom!
The boots
I made an attempt to put all of Ava's hair up the other day in a single ponytail. She stood very still as I struggled to make it all work. She even seemed pleased as I sprayed hairspray in her hair to make it a little less slippery. However, I don't know that I will do it again soon because it made her look so old! She just looked like a little girl. Even Brad commented on how different she looked with all her hair up. Same goes with the boots. She did throw a little fit when I put the boots on because they were different and she wanted them off. After she wore them for a minute or so, then she decided she liked them. While I certainly don't have the legs to pull of leggings and boots together, Ava looked cute!

No comments: