Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our Little "Tomboy" and the "Sprinkles"......

Backwards hat & painted nails...great feminine combo! Such a beautiful day for playing outside
So many babies to hold...only two arms!
Ava has certainly taking a liking to her baseball cap. She found it in her closet and she'd prefer to wear it 24/7. When we force her to remove it (showers, supper), she's never too happy. If she puts it on, it's always backwards. I'm not sure why she chooses to do this, but she does.
On a side note, Ava has recently noticed she has a tiny freckle on the front of her ankle. She often points it out and askes me "What is that". Well, one time instead of replying, I said I didn't know and asked her what she thought it was. She pointed right at it and said, "it's a sprinkle!" I couldn't help but bust out laughing :)

No comments: