Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pregnancy Update...

29 weeks
27 weeks pregnant 29 weeks+ a few days
As you can see as I've journeyed into the third trimester, I'm getting bigger all the time. I feel like a moose some days, but I know it goes with the territory. Things are progressing very well. I've been cleared to return to work which is exciting. I feel like it's been an eternity since I've worked, so going back a couple days/week is going to be an adjustment. My doctors seem to feel that my risks are the same whether I'm working or not as long as I don't do too much. We are just so thankful to be this far in the pregnancy and things still going well. We have been busy getting Ava moved into her new room, painting the nursery, painting other rooms, and doing lots of organizing. I guess my "nesting" instinct is really kicking in!

No comments: