Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day at the Sieve's...

Brad with his surprise gift from me
Opening the 4th empty box to tell him to go to the garage to look for his gift
Ava & Joe
Owen is relaxing
On Christmas Day, we went to Gary & Joyce's. Lisa & Lori were not able to make it home, but the rest of us got together. Joyce made a wonderful meal and then we opened gifts. By this time, Ava had the whole gift opening thing down to a science. She pretty much opened everyone's gifts which they didn't mind, so that was nice. Gary & Joyce picked up the rather large air compressor I wanted to get Brad and hid it in their garage for me. I then had Brad unwrap lots of empty boxes until he finally had to go out to the garage and find his gift from me. He just couldn't understand why he had to open that one gift at his folks' house instead of at home.... We had a very nice Christmas.

No comments: