Saturday, January 28, 2012

Owen's 1st Haircut- 15 Months....

Before Photo: Top Before Photo: Side with all his curls!
We first tried having Ava sit by him to see if that cheered him up, but not so much
The pacifier had to come out and then at least he was not hysterical
After Photo: My Big Boy!
After Back Picture: No more curls!
Owen's first haircut was long overdue, but we didn't have the heart to cut all his baby curls off because we knew it would make him look so much older and neither Brad or I were ready for that. I finally decided to make the appointment and Brad wasn't all that thrilled, but Ava and I took Owen to the salon. Owen wasn't happy when initially plopped into the salon chair, but after some bribery he at least sat nicely with a frown on his face! We didn't cut it very short this time, but he still looked so much older afterwards. I wonder if he'll still have his curls when it grows back?Posted by Picasa

No comments: