Friday, March 2, 2012

Ava's 1st Dance Recital....

Ava is on the far right checking out what the other girls are doing :)
Daddy, Owen & Ava (prerecital)
Striking her best "dance pose"
This was when I dropped her off back stage
Ava was quite excited to get all dressed up in her dance costume for her recital. It took me quite a while to get all of her layered hair up into a ponytail, but I was somewhat successful. I even put a little of my lip gloss on her which she thought was the best thing ever. The recital was at Palace Theater and Grandpa Gary and Grandma Joyce came to watch her dancing debut. Her class was the youngest kids and first to perform. It was pretty comical. There were times when they were all just standing there and not sure what to do. Ava did make an effort to participate but none of the girls really remembered what to do. Regardless, they all looked cute in their costumes, and made the audience chuckle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: