Saturday, September 11, 2010

33 Weeks Pregnant...

33 1/2 Weeks Pregnant
It's hard to believe that it is September already. As I write this, I'm just about 35 weeks pregnant (my pics are a little behind). I remember praying so hard to make it this far in May and just wondering if this baby was going to be okay. I wondered if I would be lucky enough to still be pregnant in my 3rd trimester or if I'd be sitting in the NICU with a tiny premie. God has truly blessed us! We are so thankful for this gift. As the doctors decided my SCH was stable, I traded that for another issue which is my AFI (amniotic fluid index) was above normal limits and the baby is measuring large. After weakly biophysical ultrasounds, my fluid is now less than a point from being back within normal limits, so much less concerning. Baby is still measuring large, but I'm not all that surprised after having a 9 lb. 6 oz. baby the first time around. These issues don't worry me too much after all the other things we have had to worry about. Overall, things couldn't be better. I have been joking with Brad that after all we have done to prevent this baby from coming early, I'll probably end up getting induced!

No comments: