Monday, October 4, 2010

37 Weeks Pregnant

37 1/2 weeks 37 1/2 weeks
I keep thinking when I post the lastest pregnancy pictures that they may be my last. Well, once again, I'm back here updating the photos. It's hard to believe that tomorrow I will be 38 weeks. While these last few weeks have taken their toll on me physically, I'm still very thankful to be this far along. I can officially say I'm ready at any moment for this baby to be born. The sleepless nights, acid reflux, swollen ankles, and overall fatique that everyone gets towards the end are certainly here, but I'm hanging in there.
I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced which is no change from my last week's doctor appointment. Still could be any day according to Dr. Salama.
Ava is certainly ready for this baby to come too. She asks me everytime we go to the doctor if Dr. Salama is going to fix my tummy. Apparently, she thinks it is in need of repair! She also asks me every morning when she wakes up if the baby is coming out today. Then she sees my tummy and quickly realizes there had been no change. I think after our many talks, she seems to know what to expect when the time arrives. It's going to be a change for all of us!

No comments: