Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All about Miss Ava...

Posing with her "M&M" Hannah brought back for her from Vegas

New Haircut

While Ava isn't changing in looks every week like her brother, she is growing up right before our eyes. She never forgets anything and amazes us every day with something. I took her to the salon with me this past week so we could get haircuts. She was just on cloud nine when she was in the chair. She was grinning and smiling the entire time as everyone in the salon was telling her how cute her hair was. We cut about 4 inches off and I love it. She has such thick hair and it lays very nicely. She likes it too because it has way less tangles. Her life still revolves around babies or playing babies. She often plays that she's going to the doctor and tells me she has a baby in her tummy that's coming out today. Wonder how long this will last?
Funny Story: I was awake and up for maybe 20 minutes one morning and Ava says to me, "Mom, you should go get ready cuz your hair is kinda bad."

No comments: