Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Bumbo Seat & Smiles...

First time in the Bumbo seat - 17 weeks

Turning on the Charm

17 weeks

As I was packing away another size of clothes from Owen's dresser (which seems like all I do lately), I saw the Bumbo seat sitting in the box. I remember thinking it was going to be such a long time before we would use it when we received it for a shower gift, and now that time is already here! He didn't seem too excited at first when I put him in it, but then he seemed to enjoy being right up at my level with a nice new view. He looks kind of squished in it with his chubby midsection and thighs. I don't think we have to worry about him falling out! I remember Ava fit better in hers around a year old than she did at 6 months just because she had grown taller and thinned out a bit. Maybe Owen will be the same.

No comments: