Friday, February 11, 2011

Dress Up!

Ava has just recently taken up "dressing up" as a fun game to play. We've had this princess stuff for quite some time, and she wanted nothing to do with it. Suddenly, a few weeks ago she just emerged from the playroom with this outfit on (proud as she could be) and told me she was a princess. She also told me she was getting married. She is obsessed with marriages ever since she asked about our wedding pictures on the wall a few weeks ago. She asks me if I'm married, if grandpa and grandma are married, etc. The good news is, she still wants to marry her mom or dad at this point. We told her she had to be a big girl and grown up before she could get married (ideally about 30!) and her reply was "I want to be grown up already." If she only knew how fast she was growing up in our eyes!

No comments: