Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Little Photoshoot of Owen at 6 1/2 Months...

"Mom, Can you please get this monkey off of me?"
I always took Ava's picture in this chair each month when she turned another month older. Of course, with the second child it is never as easy to get these things done. I decided it was time to take some pics in this chair of Owen. I don't know if I'll get it done every month, but I'm trying. He cooperated like a trooper and gave me many great expressions and big cheesy grins. He is such a happy baby!
We had our 6 months well check appointment on April 28. At 6 1/2 months old, Owen's:
Weight: 24 lbs 5 oz (99th percentile)
Height: 27 inches (62nd percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.5" (98th percentile)
Owen had the joy of enduring another 3 shots. He also got to have 2 needle pokes to check his thyroid once again. After 20 minutes of "milking" his foot for blood (with a lot of screaming by him and comforting by mom), his blood hemolized so they weren't able to use it. Needless to say, I was disappointed so we will have to go back in for that this week sometime. I just couldn't put him through that process again on the same day. He was soaked in sweat from crying and so tired, we had to go home. Otherwise, the rest of his visit went fine and he is doing great.

No comments: