Saturday, December 1, 2012

Family Fun Day at Preschool...

 
 

They had family fun day at preschool where the child could have a member of their family come join them for part or all of the day.  I brought a reluctant Owen to Monica's (daycare) for an hour and went to see Ava at preschool.  I got to hear them sing their songs which I've heard many times at home.  Ava is certainly animated and knows the actions quite well.  Then I went to snack time and play time with her.  They played a bean bag game on their scooters and Ava is, by no means, competitive.  She was very willing to let someone else grab a bean bag right in front of her, or hand hers off to some boy who was aggressive towards her.  It was comical to see her in this situation as she wouldn't be that way at home with Owen.  Regardless, she had fun showing me the ropes of preschool. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: