Sunday, February 10, 2013

Florida Trip...


Ken, Kelli, Jill, Brad & I in our matching Florida t-shirts at SeaWorld

Shamu stadium
 
 
 

The whale show was amazing! 

The girls-  Back:Trisha, Heather, & Kelsey
Front: Kelli, Jill, & me
 

Brad was really sick of pictures (I think he wished the kids were along so that I could have just been taking pictures of them)

A look back at SeaWorld as we were leaving at dusk

Day 2:  Airboat ride

Yes, that's a real alligator and we were very close
 
 

Yes- there were cows in the swamp with us (thought we may miss seeing a cow)

Cypress trees

Do you see the gator?

The baby gator we all got to hold (no pictures allowed as they charged for those!)
The airboats were pretty fun, although loud and chilly.  I wore pants and a jacket and I was okay, but it was breezy.  It was neat to see alligators so up close and in the wild.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: