Friday, July 27, 2007

JULY 2007 - FIRST FELT BABY MOVE

July 1, 2007 At 21 and a half weeks, I had come down with some sort of a virus. I woke up in the night and mistakenly assumed that my stomach ache was related to heartburn and preceded to take several tums. Only moments later, I realized that it was a bit more serious. I had the flu and would spend the next 24 hours with repeated trips to the bathroom. It was after laying in bed for nearly a day, that I discovered I was feeling the baby move for the first time. I guess after laying down for so long, I was bound to feel something. Perhaps the baby was getting hungry, as I was not eating anything at all. I told Brad that I thought I was feeling the baby move, but he assumed that it was just my stomach and bowels acting uneasy due to the flu. I did survive my bout with only some dehydration and a little weight loss. I visited Dr. Farra at the clinic the following day and he said I would be fine.

No comments: