Friday, July 27, 2007

July 2007 - WE FIND OUT THE SEX

July 10th / 23 weeks: In light of my recent visits with the doctors at the Worthington Specialty Clinics, I decided they were just not a good fit for me. I decided to switch to a clinic in Sioux Falls and picked Dr. Salama, a young female OB/GYN. Today was our first visit with her. She was great. Brad and I both absolutely felt so comfortable with Dr. Salama. She spent quite a share of time with us and answered any questions we had. She is very laid back which we both love. I measured right at where I should be and she said everything looked good. She decided to do an ultrasound because she had never seen me before. She started scanning around and asked if we were wanting to save knowing the sex for a surprise. Brad just looked at me and said that we were ready to find out! I couldn't believe he said it, but I was ecstatic because the suspense was killing me. She got a nice shot of the legs and I didn't see anything between them. Dr. Salama confirmed my suspisions and said she thought pretty much without a doubt we were having a girl!!

No comments: