Friday, October 28, 2011

Ava's 4 Year Old Report....

Ava was excited as ever to head to the doctor for her well check even though she was a little confused since she hasn't actually had her birthday yet. She knows all about the appointments and is very willing to have Dr. Crabtree listen to her heart and lungs, look in her ears, etc. I think in some ways it is more fun to her than dance! I have another "petite" child on my hands. Stats:
Height: 42.5" (95th percentile)
Weight: 47 lbs (97th percentile)
Ava couldn't be more excited for her birthday party once again this year. She has about 500 things she wants for presents (every commercial on TV, every toy she sees in magazines, everything she sees in Target...you get the idea). She thinks that when she wakes up on her birthday, that she is going to be noticeably "bigger". She keeps asking us if that will be after she's "all big on her happy birthday". She is a very active little girl and loves to have lots of things going on. She can't stand to stay home too much and prefers to have things to do on her social calendar. She makes us laugh every day with her funny jokes or uses of big words like "hysterical" or "hilarious". Her new phrase she has been asking me lately is "Mom, are you serious?" Really, do I have a teenager already? She is a typical big sister and loves Owen to death one moment and then is pushing him down the next. I know she really enjoys having someone to play with her, and hopefully that gets even better as Owen is able to do more with her. She absolutely loves preschool and I think she would go every day if it was offered. It's always funny when I pick her up though because she always asks me what I was up to while she was at school. She is quite the character!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: