Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Party at Preschool....

Ava is the tallest one in the back row
Ava & Grandma Chris
Ava had her first "party" at preschool. It was technically a grandparents pumpkin party, so only grandparents were invited to come. However, they needed two parent volunteers to help set up and clean up the food, so I volunteered. Hannah was able to come and watch Owen, so I could go. I'm so glad I did because it was so much fun to see! They had all the grandparents sitting at tables and then the whole class of 20 preschoolers filed in and lined up on risers. They sang several songs, some with actions, in front of the audience. Ava did a really good job and seemed to know most of the words and actions to the songs. She also seemed to enjoy the performance part of it. I was able to recognize the bits and pieces of songs that I had heard her singing around the house. After they were finished singing, they had snack sitting on their grandparent's lap and then they had time to show their grandparent around their classroom. Ava was very excited to show Grandma Chris all the in's and out's of Little Lambs, and so excited for me to come to preschool. Thank you Grandma Chris for being a part of her special day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: