Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Childrens Museum Part 2 (After my camera battery died).....


Back in the grocery store
 

the car was a big hit
 

the water table was a hit (Owen was soaked)
 
 

sand sculpting together

playing percussion

magnetic gears

outdoor dinosaur display
 
 
 
 
 

Well, needless to say, my battery on my camera died so I had to switch to my phone.  We ended up spending about 5 hours at the museum and could have stayed much longer.  The outdoor dinosaur part was very cool.  The dinosaurs move and growl which naturally terrified Owen who is scared of a tiny dog!  After a while, he finally let me put him down but only after lots of talking about how they weren't real and they couldn't come out of the fence.  He is something else!  It was a great day and Ava asked me about 20 times on the way home if we could come back the next weekend.  Next time we'll have to bring Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: